Coffee is such drink which can be drink at any time, whether it is too cold or hot outside. As you get coffee in both forms that is cold coffee and hot coffee. You can pair coffee with breakfast and with your dinner too. Most of us get confused most what we should eat along with the coffee. Not all the foods can be paired up with the custom paper coffee cups. Below are some best combination of coffee and food which you can enjoy at any place like home, café and restaurant.
- The best evening snack with the coffee is the cake. There are number of coffee cakes which can be paired with your regular hot cup of coffee. The cake comes with different texture and flavours which gives more options to choose from.
- Donut is something which all the age group people enjoy eating. The donuts come in different shape and flavours too. The donut can be served plain or decorated with some types of sprinkles, icing sugar or glazes. Whatever foam the donut may be it can be paired with the coffee anytime. The best one could be the one which is made with milk.
- It is not compulsory that only sweets can be paired with coffee even the savoury goes well in fact they are better than the sweet. Bacon is one of the most common foods found in the breakfast table. The fatty flavour and the salty taste go well with the coffee.
- Bagel is the food which can be eaten plain, full of cream and roasted. And these are the best food with the coffee. But if you are eating plain bagel than it is better you go for sweeter cup of coffee.
- Scrambled egg is the healthy breakfast. The nutrition values increases when you add some vegetables along with little pepper and salt. If you pair your scrambled egg with coffee than there is nothing more you need to add for your breakfast list.
- Another common and simple breakfast is the cheese sandwich. It is one of the best pairing with the coffee. The cheese in the sandwich goes very well with your strong coffee.
- Another food which is not common thought of pairing with coffee is the berries. Either you eat them alone or as part of some other dish it will compliment coffee in anyways. If you pair the berries with sweet coffee than you will enjoy more.
- You can also pair coffee with rice pudding, the ingredients like cinnamon and vanilla goes very well with bold and smoky version of coffee.
Finally, the simple rule of paring coffee with your food is try coffee with what you have in your plate if it goes well that’s it what more you need.