If you’re selling your products on Amazon, then you know about fierce competition within the marketplaces quite well. To give you the competitive edge, Amazon provides free program for the registered brands, which alleviates their struggles for trademark infringement.
In today’s post, we are going to discuss different opportunities that Amazon Brand Registry provides to the members & why brands must think of enrolling. First thing we will look out, “do you need trademark to sell on amazon”?
What will Brand Registry do?
Let’s us go ahead and first check out what Amazon Brand Registry will do for your brand.
- Give you, brand owner, better control over the listing content.
- Offer separate, efficient and internal team that will help in fixing & escalating any incorrect listing contributions or variations.
- Provide dedicated team for submitting & escalating infringement claims.
- Provide tool for monitoring your brand.
- Grant you an access to Amazon Content and improve content display over the product listings.
- Improve visibility through advertising routes & interactive media.
Get complete protection of brand’s product listings
Amazon Brand Registry gives complete protection over the product listings. This means you get total control on how the product listing’s information comes on the platform as well as how would you like to promote the products. Thus, you are rest assured all the brand information will stay in right hands.
You will not need to worry of third-party sellers changing the product listing’s information. And Amazon will prioritize data that you have registered for the brand first once it displays your products on their platform.
Here are a few things you should include:
- Active registered or pending trademark that can be image or text -based
- Clearly visible photo of your brand’s logo
- Images used on the products & packaging
- Product category (list of them) where your brand must get listed
- Country-specific trademark number depending on location of marketplace that you will sell
Right from its implementation, Brand Registry today has become ‘one-stop-store” for the brands selling on online marketplace, small and big. An initial creation actually served as the signal that company was taking the intellectual property violations quite seriously, however it has become the centralized access to opportunities for the promotion & brand-building. This comes down in creating better brand experience. By making use of the tools you get an access; you will be a step closer in maximizing the potential on Amazon & standing out from crowd.