Whether you’re new to the bar scene or a seasoned veteran, a bar crawl can be a great way to spend an evening with friends. But, as with anything, there are a few things you can do to make sure your bar crawls In Western Mass is a success.
Here are a few tips:
- Have a plan: Decide where you’re going to start and end your crawl, and map out the route you’ll take in between. This will help you stay on track and make sure you hit all the bars you want to.
- Drink responsibly: It’s easy to get carried away when you’re out drinking with friends, but it’s important to pace yourself and know your limits. Drink plenty of water in between alcoholic beverages, and don’t hesitate to call it a night if you’re feeling too drunk.
- Have a designated driver: If you’re planning on drinking, it’s important to have someone who can drive you home safely at the end of the night. Make sure to designate a driver before you start drinking, and give them your keys so they can’t drink.
- Know your bars: If you’re not familiar with the bars on your route, do a little research beforehand so you know what to expect. This will help you avoid any unpleasant surprises, and you can make sure you hit up the bars that are most to your taste.
- Have cash on hand: Many bars don’t accept credit cards, so it’s important to have cash on hand to pay for your drinks. It’s also a good idea to have a little extra cash in case you need to take a cab home at the end of the night. In addition to saving your own life, you could be saving the lives of others by getting them out of a bad situation as well.
Meeting someone you’ve only talked to online can be a bit nerve-wracking. You don’t want to be completely freaked out, but you don’t want to seem too relaxed, either. A little nervousness can actually be a good thing. It shows that you care about making a good impression on this person.