Tinctures are mainly concentrated herbal extracts of any part of a plant, the bark, leaves, berries, and fruits and roots, which may either be dry or wet, in alcohol or vinegar. Either way, they are extracted products. Delta 8 tinctures are mainly alcohol extracts which contain an analogue of delta 9 tetrahydrocannabinol, which is delta 8 tetrahydrocannabinol. Are you looking to buy delta 8 tinctures? Then you should read this article as we discuss what you should look for when buying tinctures online and discuss top rated delta 8 tincture.
You may have heard of cannabinol, it is a compound found in the cannabis plant. Tetrahydrocannabinol is the major psychoactive compound present in the cannabis plant and it is responsible for its activity and effects on the body.
Although there have been reports of the effects of this compound on the body, it is still limited. Some reports have said that cannabinol exerts its effects on the body by binding itself to the endocannabinoid system. This endocannabinoid system is responsible for maintaining homeostasis, sleeping, and anxiety. So, what cannabinol does is bind itself to this system and exerts its effects by imitating the endocannabinoid system.
There are many brands of delta 8 tinctures but we have taken it upon ourselves to bring to you the top-rated brands you should seek out when looking to buy these tinctures, either as a beginner or professional.
- Exhale wellness’ delta 8 oil
- Diamond CBD’s chill plus full spectrum
- Hollyweed’s delta 8 tincture oil
- 3chi’s delta 8 THC tincture
- NuLeaf Naturals’ full spectrum
Factors to consider when buying these tinctures online include
- The user reviews. This is one of the most important factors you need to be careful with. It will help you determine from other points of view why you should go for that brand and what you should look out for. Here, the customer’s review will tell you the cons and pros of buying that product from that particular brand and also help you choose wisely.
- The brand’s reputation. You cannot overlook this no matter how well the customer reviews are written. If the reputation of the brand has been soiled by a user, then you need to watch out for that brand or more preferably, avoid such a brand.
- The product’s ingredients. This is also very important. Products like this that have a very high effect on the brain, particularly the central nervous system must contain no adulterants. They must be purely made.
- The product source. This must be stated on the product for you to see. If you cannot find it, know better than to steer clear of such brands.
Tinctures are a bit scarce but they are beneficial to health, mainly because they have a fast onset of action and unlike oil that can be used topically and orally, tinctures work best when administered sublingually, that is, under the tongue. This is one of the reasons for its fast action.
However, you cannot take tinctures just like that, you need to inform your healthcare provider first.
As they may be addictive, it is important you seek help when this happens.